Wednesday, April 29, 2015

To Do List: May


Hopping straight in, we're back to check in. It's gonna be May!

I just had to...

April has over all been good to me, despite being a little boring, it brought about a lot of changes I've been waiting for. I'm finally being treated for my anxiety/depressive disorder, I start school in June, not to mention that I now have two doctors. 
I've never been this positive about a month. I have complete faith that May will bring many more reasons to smile. Here are a few things I'm looking forward to:

+Finishing paperwork for school
+Buying school supplies
+Applying for a work study
+Moving house with my parents
+Becoming more body confident
+Believing in myself

That pretty much wraps up my May to do list. What #goals are you working towards this month? Comment below.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're getting things done and functioning well. Those last two on your list would be good ones for me to attempt. Two of own goals are to make a dentist appointment and to write my second blog post this year.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch. I hate the dentist so much. As for your second blog post this year, good luck and write what feels right. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Hey Alysia it's Shawn glad to see your still putting out great videos came across one and thought I'd say hi

      Delete