Tuesday, April 07, 2015

To Do List: April


I'm back today to check in with you guys & update you on last months to do list. I think I did pretty well, but as I'm still unemployed, the need to find work carries over into this month although a few things have changed. The most important thing being that I'm now enrolled in college, so my job will have to be part-time. As such, this months to do is as follows:

+Work Hard
+Spend My Time Wisely
+Use Every Opportunity
+Stretch & Exercise Regularly
+Continue Enrolling At TCC
+Land A Part Time Job
+Make All My Appointments
+Be More Mindful In All Things
+Control My Emotions & Thoughts
+Don't Take Everything Personally

I look forward to checking in next month to reflect on my progress. There are some big ones this time around & I'd really like to see come to fruition. Until next time.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment