Sunday, April 26, 2015

Checking Up #3


Time to check in with you guys. Here's a few things from April.

Making: a choice to be positive. Everyday.
Cooking: Sunday breakfast? Well, my mom is.
Drinking: water. Lots of water.
Reading: blog posts. Wanting to read a few self-help/motivation books.
Wishing: I was already graduating college, getting a job & my own place.
Enjoying: getting blog posts planned out & editing videos.
Waiting: for school to start.
Loving: my life, myself.
Hoping: to be a better person.
Needing: patience & strength.
Smelling: eggs, buscuits, sausage.
Wearing: pj's & a blanket.
Thinking: of ways to be positive & happy with my life as it is.
Hearing: my family moving about the house.
Feeling: pretty zen...or lazy. Whichever.
Admiring: how loudly my mom can yell.
Buying: same. Makeup. Necessities. Etc.
Getting: into a new way of thinking. Constantly. Haha.
Wanting: nothing but the best for me & my loved ones.
Watching: YouTube as per usual.
Eating: too much candy. I have to pimples to prove it.
Deciding: that my life is my own & I only get one to live so I better make it count. I'm in control of my happiness. I'm declaring it!


What's been up with you guys lately?

Thanks for reading,
xo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment