Monday, April 13, 2015

On Loving Yourself



Another quote I came across on Marc and Angel's blog. It reads:
"When it comes to living as a compassionate, non-judgmental human being, the only challenge greater than learning to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, is learning to walk a lifetime comfortably in your own. In every smile there is beauty. In every heart there is love. In every mind there is wisdom. In every human being there is a soul, there is life, there is worth, and there is the ability to see all these things in everyone, including one’s self."

Something that is forever a work in progress for me is to treat myself as well as I treat others. Instead of being a people-pleaser, being a self-pleaser (whoa, that sounds bad) should be among my top priorities.

Because if you don't take care of yourself, who else will?

Comment below with your thoughts.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment