Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Me Time Tag



What do you watch or read during me-time? 
I love getting on Bloglovin', catching up on all my blog posts, not to mention that you can also find me on YouTube a LOT. Occasionally, I will log onto cwtv.com to watch all the lastest episodes of The Vampire Diaries, The Originals & iZombie.

What do you wear during me-time?
A nightgown, a top & bottom combo or anything that's comfortable really. 

What are your me-time beauty products? 
My Queen Helene Oatmeal'n'Honey facial scrub, my Dial Acne Wash cleanser & my Queen Helene face mask.

Current favourite nail polish? 
I'm not much of a nail polish person but I have been loving nudes! It may or may not be on trend but I don't care as I've been fully enjoying the way my nails look with a bit of nude polish.

What do you eat/drink during me-time?
Any kind of snack we have in the house. Fat cakes, chips, pickles or my favorite fall back: good ol' cereal. When I'm lucky, ice cream.

Current favorite candle? 
The Strawberry Lemonade candle from the MainStays candle collection.
Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
Depends on the weather. In Texas it's usually too hot, too cold or too wet. But on nice days, I do enjoy a cup of OJ on the patio, breathing in a bit of fresh air.

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
No. I'm not much of a movie goer & the only time I do go is when I'm with friends who want to go as a group.

Favourite online shop? 
ShopMissA.com. It's an online dollar store where you can get jewelry, makeup, accessories all for a $1. They have a great selection. I seem spend a lot of money on eyeslipsface.com. I STAND for e.l.f. cosmetics. They are totally underrated.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
If I'm totally wiped out, it's as simple as catching a few Z's. Never underestimate the power of getting enough sleep.

What do you do during your me-time? I tag you.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment