Monday, January 19, 2015

Checking Up #1




Let's stop and take stock of what's been happening the world of IHE lately....

Making: videos & blog posts.
Cooking: up ideas.
Drinking: Angry Orchard
Reading: Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Wishing: I was smarter in terms of how life & relationships work.
Enjoying: The slightly warmer weather we've been having this weekend.
Waiting: on the world to change. Well, my world.
Loving: filming & snapping pics on my phone camera. The quality is impressive.
Hoping: to one day be happy.
Needing: New tires for my car and a dslr camera. My own place...
Smelling: MainStays Candle in Pumpkin Spice. I also have Mulled Cider, so amazing & cheap too.
Wearing: Black skinnies, brown combat boots and a mickey mouse shirt.
Thinking: about all the people I shouldn't be.
Hearing: a dog barking.
Feeling: very mellow.
Admiring: how chill life is at the moment.
Buying: too much damn makeup, lol!
Getting: tired of waiting.
Wanting: my money, I wants mah mo-nay. Haha.
Watching: Ryan Higa BTS for The Least Epic Trailer Ever! It's hilarious.
Eating: leftovers from the Shell Shack in Uptown Dallas.
Deciding: where I want to get an apartment.

Thinking of making this a new segment here on IHE. It's a way for me to stop, take stock of what's going on at any given moment while keeping you guys updated & in the know in a way that's quick & interesting. Life has been one thing right after the next recently which is quite a way to start the new year. Luckily, I can say that I've been rolling with the punches, taking it one step at a time. This past week, however, things have slowed quite a bit. I've really been enjoying it, to say the least. I plan to ride it out until the next epic battle starts. Glad to see I've been on the blog pretty regularly lately, here's to hoping it keeps up, we'll have to see. Leave a comment so we can chat!

Thanks for reading,
xoxo Alysia


No comments:

Post a Comment