Friday, January 16, 2015

Chair Crush with One Kings Lane


I can't be the only who dreams of having the perfect chair to come home to after a long day to just lounge around in with your favorite blanket, a good read and mug of hot cocoa.

I mean, that's as close to heaven as it gets, right?

As far as which chair is the perfect chair? It doesn't take much to please me. If the design of the chair is done well and allows for comfort, I'm like putty in my seat. Today, I'm teaming up with One Kings Lane and a few other bloggers to talk about of my chair crush.

Here are two go-to examples of what I might be looking for:




This is a chair I know I'd use for all the wrong reasons. When I picture myself in this chair, I'm not sitting in it like a normal, civilized person. Nope. I'm sitting sideways, legs thrown over the side with a pillow behind my back, completely without a care in the world because this particular chair is just that amazing. Not to mention that this girl, meaning me, is probably one of the biggest suckers for anything tufted and the sides of this chair are just: sublime. That paired with the bead detailing, the simplicity of the legs.... Need I say more?

This chair can be found at: OneKingsLane.com I encourage you guys to check it out for all your home decor needs.



Source: gh0stparties

I came across this beauty while reading a recent blog post by Kate, writer of gh0stparties.com, which is one of my all time favorite blogs. This accent chair is a lot more structured than your average chair. It goes without saying that you could throw a pretty pillow with a soft blanket over it to cozy it right on up. This pleases me both because it can serve as a comfy lounge as well as a work chair to place at your desk. You could customize it for any use you'd like.

Well, that's it in a nut shell. My totes faves when it comes to chair crushes. If you're interested in finding your own chair crush then One Kings Lane has an amazing collection of accent chairs for you to browse. You can find them here.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment