Sunday, March 01, 2015

Instagram #2


Today, we're back to talk about instagram.

If you aren't following me on instagram by now, you should be. If you're into that sort of thing. You can find a link at the top of the blog or underneath my avatar to the right of the blog.

As you can see, I've been doing a good job of mixing it up from a constant stream of selfies. I've managed to add in some inspirational bits.

The first pic is showing my new filming set up. I use my phone to film nowadays and I can't use a traditional tripod so I got creative and got a car phone mount to stick onto my vanity mirror which I film in front of. The third pic is depicting a night out with a friend. We explored Dallas and finished off the night at Olive Garden. 50 Shades of Win. The eighth picture shows the gifts that Shawn got me on V-Day. The last picture is from a haul video I recently filmed.

You've now had a glimpse of what I've been up to on instagram in a nutshell. I hope to be back soon with another one. I really enjoy reading these kinds of blog posts and love doing them myself.

Comment below with your thoughts.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia


No comments:

Post a Comment