Thursday, March 19, 2015

Checking Up #2


Time to check in, once again. Let's see what's going down in the crazy town of IHE.


Making: decisions. Blog posts.
Cooking: food for once in my life. Hah.
Drinking: good ol' H2O.
Reading: blog posts on Bloglovin'.
Wishing: upon a star.
Enjoying: getting blog posts planned out & editing videos.
Waiting: for a miracle.
Loving: all the new makeup I've acquired lately.
Hoping: to land this job.
Needing: sweet, dear lord, I need sweets.
Smelling: a MainStays Candle in Peach Mango.
Wearing: a long white t-shirt to sleep in.
Thinking: about the future.
Hearing: the hum of my fan.
Feeling: exhausted.
Admiring: the fact that I am alive.
Buying: same as last time, too much makeup and candles.
Getting: a jump on these blog posts and editing.
Wanting: what belongs to me.
Watching: my watch later playlist on YouTube.
Eating: leftovers for dinner.
Deciding: to work harder and smarter for what I want. Let's get it.


It's March, the world is still spinning and here we are once again. Checking in with you to let you know that I'm still here, still at it, still conquering. A lot has been going on, surprisingly, but I don't feel as if I've been very productive lately.

The most I can say I've done to feel any sort of accomplishment is keeping up with my fitness, videos and blog posts. While all of that is definitely something to be proud of I've been left feeling very...blah.

I know that things will start changing (hopefully, fingers crossed) and I will begin to feel more chipper once again.

I have faith in that.

Anyhow, until next time, my loves. Leave me a comment down below so we can chat.

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment