Sunday, February 08, 2015

The Netflix Tag




Been seeing this tag floating around recently. Who better to take a crack at this tag than the self-proclaimed Netflix junkie herself?



1. What are your favorite series' to watch on Netflix?

I have to say that for some reason a not-so-guilty pleasure of mind would have to be anime. Most of my favorites fall into this category and I'm sorry that I'm not sorry. Soul Eater, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Chobits, Fruit Baskets and Vampire Knight are the ones that stand out. My non-anime faves are One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. Call me cliche but hey, a girl likes what a girl likes. Sue me. 

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?

My current series' include The Tudors, The L Word and Once Upon A Time. They're all really great shows that I'd recommend to anyone.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 

One of my all time favorite comedy/drama shows: Awkward. This show is pure angsty genius and the main character is so relate-able. It's about a girl who's always been invisible until a freak accident happens and everyone believes she tried to kill herself. I'm sad to say I fell of this show after the second or third season and have not been able to catch up.  

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?

It's always asking me to rate or share. Kind of a bother.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?

An ice cold hard cider and any sort of snack will do the trick.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else? 

Marco Polo: a Netflix original series. I love this show and you will too. Just watch the first season.

7. Name a series on Netflix you keep meaning to watch but haven't yet?

Being Mary Jane. I heard about it a while back but haven't found the motivation to start it.

8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?

Hart of Dixie is an unexpected love of mine. The southern vibe of the show is endearing and kept me watching. Currently watching the next season.


I tag anyone reading this. What have you been loving on Netflix?

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment