Sunday, May 04, 2014

Attempting To Be Street






Just a normal day, chilling with no makeup on. Aka everyday for me. As you might have already noticed, I'm not a beauty guru. I'm new to makeup & fashion so I'm basically giving you guys a glimpse of my journey in finding my personal style. With this no-makeup look I decided to take a break from trying coming up with so chic  looks to attempt a more 'street' look. Not sure I pulled it off however, I did have fun trying. The color on my nails is by Wet'n'Wild and the label peeled off so I don't know what shade it is. My sister tried to direct my poses from behind the camera but not all went as planned...
Hope you all are enjoying your spring!




All items are thrifted.
Shoes - Fila
Beanie - Made by my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment