Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fashionista Feature: Passionae Robinson



 As the semester comes to an end, the cesspool that is finals week has finally dispelled. Everyone is left wanting nothing more than to burn all the text books, gorge on chipotle & live while they're still young. Including AU Tiger, Passionae Robinson. With a devil may care  attitude, this diva attacks life armed with a winning personality & killer wardrobe in tow. When faced with school, working, maintaining a relationship & your fashionista reputation most Freshmen would throw in the proverbial towel. However sacrificing style is not an option for Passionae. One look at this femme fatale and you'll know that her presentation is never sloppy. That's why I had to drop everything I was doing to find out, how does she do it!

Continue scrolling for the Q&A!






Romper - Forever21 // Sandals - Forever21
Lipstick - Happy-Go-Lucky (Mac's Playland Collection)



Q: What college do you attend and what is your major?

A: I currently attend Auburn and I am majoring in education.


Q: How do you balance school and staying trendy?

A: Over the past couple months, I've managed to learn how to piece together an outfit in just a few minutes. So I've not gotten to the pint where I can get up in the morning, and know exactly what I'm putting on. After that, I'm pretty much set for the day so I'm able to get my schoolwork done.


Dress by Passionae. Made from garbage bag & newspapers.
Shoes - Rue 21 // Accessories - Forever21



Q: What inspired the first article of clothing you ever designed?

A: Before I became a fashionista I was very into the site Polyvore, which was a site that showed sets of clothing people had created. I started playing around with it until I started doing it in real life. 


Q: What does fashion mean to you?

A: Let's see; the only way I can truly describe what fashion means to me is by saying its a way of expressing myself. I've always had a motto of 'if you look good, you feel good.' And I like feeling good. 


Instagram: @thefashion_passion

Q: How would you define your personal style?

A: There are so many words I think could describe my style. But the ones that stand out to me the most would have to be vintage, chic, and edgy. 


Q: Who are some of your favorite designers/brand names?

A: I am a HUGE fan of Forever21. I order from them every other month. I also like TJMaxx and Target from time to time. 


Romper - Charlotte Rouse // Sandals - Target
MK Handbag - TJMaxx // Jewelry - Forever21


Q: Where do you get your inspiration?

A: Most of my inspiration comes from my godmother, Shunda. She was the one who actually showed me how to piece together outfits, as well as accessorize. My mother is also a huge factor, being that she had to dress me many days before, lol.



Q: Is a career in fashion or style in your future?

A: I would like to include fashion as a hobby in my future, but I wouldn't necessarily make it a career. But if the opportunity presents itself, I'd probably go for it.


Dress - Target // Necklace - TJMaxx // Sandals - Target

Lipstick - Happy-Go-Lucky (Mac's Playland Collection)



And there you have it! So happy and thankful that she took time out of her crazy college schedule to be apart of my new Fashionista Feature segment that I'll now be doing every other Friday!
Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment