Tuesday, April 22, 2014

THRIFT SHOPPING


Threw on this number for a day of thrifting with my sister who has never been. It was just something I could throw on quickly while still maintaining a flowy, chic vibe. On my lips is Revlon Matte Lip Balm in Standout. It's a new product I picked up recently and I've been loving it! My hair is in a flat twist updo made up of a series of flat twists circling the head from hairline to crown & bound with an elastic. It's finally warming up here in Texas which is both a blessing and a curse. But you know what they say, everything is bigger in Texas,  including the heat!








Kimono - Body Central
Dress - Thrifted
Bag - Thrifted

Shoes - Ross

4 comments:

  1. I adore the Kimono & back pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it. It's always a great staple to have.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so flowy and airy, I can even wear it when it's hot out.

      Delete